1. Breakfast that isn't a hurried bowl of cold cereal
2. Craft project time
3. Date night! (we had so much fun, we decided to try and do an Official date night at least once a month)
4. Joey had lobster bisque for the first time, and is now addicted.
5. Letter flashcards at breakfast. And lunch. And all the rest of the time, actually. Chickas like their alphabet.
6. Dance class
7.Poker night at Kanga's house. Joey taught all the grown-ups how to play Texas Hold Em, and the girls conned everyone out of their chips.
8. Future card shark.
9. I got some kitchen herbs for my windowsill. Joey is now taking bets on how long before they die. Whatever.
10. Making ducky cookies for the weeks' school lunches.
11. Picnic time.